Tablet screen sizes

kai_uk

What would you consider to be the optimum screen size for a tablet? They come in 7" variety and also in 10", but what about larger sizes which would be good for watching movies on? Phone screen sizes are increasing but tablets are not.

I haven't owned a tablet but I've played with quite a few. I've always felt 7" to be too small, 7.9", the size of the iPad mini is the perfect size IMO. I wouldn't go more than 10".

I've always found smaller sizes to be more convenient, both from a portability and usage standpoint. Something like the Nexus 7 or the Galaxy Tab is pretty damn ideal. If it's over 7-8", you might as well go for a laptop. The 11" MBA is especially good if you want something lighter with a small screen size.

I have a Samsung Note 8.0, which I really like it because it's one of the very first tablet that offers a 8.0-inch screen. I think it depends on your preference and what do you mainly use your tablet for. I would say the optimal tablet screen size is 8.0 because it's not too big or too small. The 8.0-inch tablet screen size is just perfect for me to fix into my manbag.

Back