Suggestions for moving a few servers?

Tallerose

Hi guys,
We're looking to move our current dedicated servers, I'm looking for a recommendation about a good (and stable) hosting provider.
4 of the servers run high-traffic websites with a pretty standard setup, bandwidth is not an issue, and specs are also standard - 12-16 vCPU and 16 GB RAM for each of them.

The most important criteria is good support, root access, and customization options - for example, running LiteSpeed instead of Apache.
I'm not looking to save a few dollars, so any price range is okay.
What are your views on GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions? What host is better from your views?
Thanks a lot!

Such a wonderful hosting provider. I can't say enough wonderful things about GTHost.com dedicated server hosting services.
Setup was fast and easy. Hosting Package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
As an alternative, try Datapacket.net - This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Back