Suggestions About Google Disavow Links Tool

benbencom

Perhaps every body was anticipating a tool like that from Google. But i want suggestion from other webmasters that should i try it instantly or should we wait for the dust to settle. I am asking this because before uploading the file to Disavow links Google does warn you to use this Disavow Links Tool with caution as this might result in problems with your website in Google search results.
What i want you guys to share with me that as this is a brand new tool and we do not yet know any body who might have used it so should we just wait for few more weeks so that the people start to report the negative or positive effects of this Disavow tool from Google or is it worth giving it a try right away.

If your site is under a penalty and show decrease keyword ranking, disavow links tool can help you with. Although, manual approach can be an applicable option. AS for manual removal, you will request to the website owner to remove your link, although this is not 100% sure that your request be granted.

Back