Suggest Shared Hosting Under 2 dollar

cngGh

I am looking for a shared hosting provider with package under 2 dollar. I have tried to find packages of different companies but have not been able to find any thing under 3 dollars. Do tell if you know any hosting company offering shared services for under 2 .

I am looking for a shared hosting provider with package under 2 dollar. I have tried to find packages of different companies but have not been able to find any thing under 3 dollars. Do tell if you know any hosting company offering shared services for under 2 .

I know of one, however they're currently experiencing slow speeds with some of their sites right now and have been attempting to fix this for about 4 days now, but it's unlimited hosting with no ads for $1/monthly (nothing's unlimited but I doubt you'll ever hit the red zone for them) HostWoo · Unlimited Web Hosting I used them for almost a month for my forum before I had to upgrade to GoDaddy.

Hostgator allows the first month hosting for only 1 cent when you're using the coupon: 1CENT or 1CENTHOSTING.
Note that's only the first month, though. But it should be nice for a startup!

I know a company that offers a vps under 3usd. It's a small plan, just 128Mb ram but that's enough to host a Wordpress site. Very often plans which cost less than 2usd are payable annually so it's still a big sum of money upfront. If you are really trying to save money, then I suggest using a free host. I know a couple of free hosts which are usable. No ads. No pressure to upgrade. FTP access. Reasonable load speed. What more can you ask for?

000webhost.com is free. I used them once for someone's site and really had no issues. I was not on them long so I can not say how well they pan out long term, but you should check them out.

1freehosting use, is free and very good! I recommend to all my friends, have there sites for a long time and never had problems.

As someone above me said, Hostgator offers a $0.01 coupon code good for your first month of hosting. Hostgator is probably one of the best hosts out there, however after the first month they charge approximately $11 per month. A good free host is 000webhost. I use them for projects and I have never had a problem with them whatsoever, which is surprising when using a completely free hosting.
Web Hosting Services, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers by HostGator
Free Web Hosting with PHP, MySQL and cPanel, No Ads

Have you tried a decent freeblog site so you don't have to pay for hosting? I recommend blogger.com. Tumblr is also a great way to start building traffic so when you want to get your own shared hosting, you can add your domain to Tumblr and redirect all of your traffic.

If you are really looking for shared hosting under 2usd, I suggest you go and lurk in WebHostingTalk. There are new offers there every day. Only snag is these offers are usually time-limited and they don't appear even on the provider's site. I know because I have got a few good deals there myself. Recently I got a shared hosting plan running on SSD. I got it for 6usd. Yes, it's more than your budget but it's running on SSD and that's fast.

You can get Shared hosting for $1.99 from TheWebPole.com with Unlimited Bandwidth . They provide FTP access ,Daily backup service and 24/7 Support. Their service is also excellent.

You can get Shared hosting for $1.99 from TheWebPole.com with Unlimited Bandwidth . They provide FTP access ,Daily backup service and 24/7 Support. Their service is also excellent.

Hi, why you want a cheap shared hosting. Remember cheap providers are not quality providers so you will mess up if you go for a cheap provider, my suggestion is go for a high quality provider like godaddy, hostgator or bluehost.

Back