Suggest Few Nice WordPress Themes

williamjones

Can any one suggest me where i can get professional looking theme. The site where this theme has to be used will be a Pet related Wordpress Blog so off course we can post a picture with each of our Blogpost. We purchased a theme around one year ago which was sort of cool but then with the new upgrades of Wordpress coming now and then the developer of the theme could not upgraded the themes and currently does not provides support or any upgrade so must now have to purchase a new theme for this wordpress theme.

We have few restrictions however and now we are not going to purchase a theme which is being developed by an individual developer but rather we would prefer a company with 100s of other themes so that we can have ongoing support for the theme we purchased. The other consideration is offcourse that the theme must be nice and not using heavy graphics so that it might not take ages to load on the user end. Third point we are considering before we purchase is the price . Our budget is under 80 dollars so please do suggest how we should start our search for a nice theme.

Consider free themes first. You can often find something really nice that just needs a tiny tweak to individualise it a little. Personally, I only use free themes and they work fine for me.

For magazine style content, something like Calotropis, Montezuma, Silver Orchid or even Magazine Basic would do; either of the Pagelines themes would be good as a framework to build on. For photos, the new Pinblack and Pinblue work well, as do Quik Gallery, Themolio or even Feed Me Seymour with a bit of adjustment.

Or just use Suffusion and tweak everything.

Off the top of my head, Elegant Themes is one of the most popular theme builders and they're not too expensive - they do a "$39 for everything" deal where you get access to all their themes for one price.

I always pick up themes for my sites from

Code:
http://www.newwpthemes.com

They have some amazing free themes available which can be used for a wide variety of niches. What's more, they keep on updating their themes to comply with the latest WordPress changes.

I actually like Mantra theme which you can find through Wordpress itself. It gives you the ability to change a lot of things you would want to change and you can also put a picture for a header if you choose. It is professional but yet easily personalized to make your blog look friendly at the same time. I am fairly new to Wordpress, but this is one of the best ones I have tried and it is free. I have tried many different ones too. WordPress › Mantra « Free WordPress Themes

The problem with free themes is that thousands of other blogs will be using the same one as you, you want your site to stand out so I always suggest buying a premium theme. You won't go far wrong with a site like WooThemes. :)

There is a source that contains thousands of beautiful themes no one can ignore :Wordpress Themes from ThemeForest
All you need to do is just registering an account in the themeforest, then choosing the most suitable theme for your website.
You may lose a lot of money, but what you can receive is uncountable.
Our website Magento Mobile App Extension-Create Mobile Shopping Apps also adopted one of these themes and I found it really effective for us with simple guide, flexible functions, impressive interface, eyecatching arrangement....
In general, the theme from themeforest really worth adopting:)

Back