Stumbleupon Marketing

These days our website visitors have been dropping and we are finding out new ways to increase exposure of our website and increase the number of visitors. We are also interested to market our website using different tools like Stumbleupon but are trying stumbleupon for the first time. Any body kindly suggest and share some tips with up on how we can successfully market our website on Stumbleupon.

I want to ask two very specific question in this regard and the first one is that is Marketing on stumble upon worth it. The second question is what are the ways and tips and the steps we must follow in order to promote our website on stumbleupon and also share some tools if there are any that we can use which can be of any assistance for us in Stumbleupon Maketing cause.

My personal view, is that most forms of paid advertising are ineffective. If a page has appeal, stumble should send traffic without having to pay for it.

I have recently signed up for an account there, but I have not done much with StumbleUpon yet. I have heard that you can get a lot of traffic for a short time from StumbleUpon but then it starts to drop down a little. Is it worth it? Probably yes. It is free so you are not paying people to visit and you will get a short lived increase in traffic. But with StumbleUpon, you may find visitors that are now interested in your blog and becomes a regular reader.

One important thing I have heard tho is to be careful promoting yourself and your blogs on SU too much - try to let others vote you up. But that is just what I have heard.

As we now that its also a bookmarking website, by adding a link we also can create a backing for our site. But if we want to proper use of stumble upon then we need to add friends on Stumbleupon, so that they can stumble our posts.

StumbleUpon is good for awareness. If you want people to see your brand, you're good to go. Share a page people will like and so much people will see it.
But it is rare that you get more interaction from Stumbleupon.
To get seen, you need to go and follow some niches, like others sites (You can not just add your own website or submit only one domain), then, use viralcontentbuzz.com to get people to share your pages to their followers. I got hundred of traffic that way.
The key is VCB but a good profile attract followers and keep your account active.

StumbleUpon is the easiest way to discover new and interesting web pages, photos and videos across the Web if someone looking for web pages related to your industry you got traffic on your website.

Back