Streaming server is in need in NL

According to my knowledge ewallhost.com is delivering trustworthy services. Their servers are powered with quality hardware and well-optimized for streaming purposes.

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Hostsailor.com is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
Excellent hosting... keep up the good work guys...

Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting company so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

Try considering QHoster.com dedicated servers in NL - pricing is competitive. :cool:
They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Streaming server should contain following things
- Enough and separate dedicated resources.
- high uptime and fast connectivity.
- high bandwidth usage
- Dedicated IP without any blacklisted records
- 24/7 support
and more.
Consider above points while selecting Hosting provider.

I'd like to draw your attention to servers from WooServers.com. These guys know how to keep everything working. They are delivering constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I know Exmasters.com would meet your needs. Their reliability is outstanding and support is always ready to assist with any issue.

Streaming server should contain following things
- Enough and separate dedicated resources.
- high uptime and fast connectivity.

Before purchase make sure you have enough budget as its very end servers

Back