Spammers new trend ?

petershene

I have noticed throughout various forums, that i there is a wave of people joining forums and simply posting a simple question like what is css, what is html or what is better type question to spark a debate.... I suspect that the seo value of a thread which has more participants is more.

Like i said i see this kind of thing has taken off on forums all over and its ussually in the web design or seo sections .....

However even if this is not true , i question why these forumers could not make the effort to simply google the question ? I do not mind sharing info but show me you've tried to find out a little atleast ? B, testing them out before coming here to get knowledge from somebody who spent a some time going and looking things up ect ect.

am i being wrong here ? or justified in this way of seeing things?

I have noticed throughout various forums, that i there is a wave of people joining forums and simply posting a simple question like what is css, what is html or what is better type question to spark a debate.... I suspect that the seo value of a thread which has more participants is more.

Like i said i see this kind of thing has taken off on forums all over and its ussually in the web design or seo sections .....

However even if this is not true , i question why these forumers could not make the effort to simply google the question ? I do not mind sharing info but show me you've tried to find out a little atleast ? B, testing them out before coming here to get knowledge from somebody who spent a some time going and looking things up ect ect.

am i being wrong here ? or justified in this way of seeing things?

I have come to realise without people googling things , forums would die , we need these users to come here and ask questions they already know , to keep the ball rolling and besides maybe it will answer a question for somebody who really doesnt know. I just always assumed forums where for discussions. Not encyclopedia's

Back