South African Hosting

Kuratowski

Good day everyone! I want to choose a stable host with fast servers in South Africa.
What can you say about SiveHost.com hosting solutions? Are their South African servers reliable? Do they offer any discounts?

Now I see that SiveHost.com is really reliable hosting provider. I love their professional available tech staff and low pricing.

I recommend to trust SiveHost.com. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

If you are specific about location, then I Recommend you to go with Scopehosts.com, Very reliable web hosting services at low price.

They promise huge space and bandwidth because they know most customers don't use as nearly as they signed up with their hosting account. But if you really need an amount of space or bandwidth you thought you were entitled to, there might be a problem.

As a good alternative with stable servers located in South Africa, I can highly recommend superbithost.com web hosting deals.
Saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.

Back