Smoking is dangerous

kilato

Smoking is one of the worst things that kids and teenagers fall into. They think that smoking is fashion and you look cool. Do you smoke ?
Will you want your kids in future to smoke ?

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United State Of America. I am an artist. I love to meet new people as well as making new friends. I am here for tell you that Smoking is so dangerous for our health. It makes damage our Leaver slowly slowly with its poisonous fumes. It is very dangerous for our health as well as that person, who influenced by this poisonous fumes is through in the air. So be careful it will be so harmful for our human body. It can kills our Leaver before Ten years. Who doing smoking, there age is so short more than other active and healthy people.

No discussion is required to prove that smoking is injurious to our health as well as the people's around smokers and environment too. So, if you have been smoking up for a long period, now is the right time to quit smoking cigarette and to start living a healthy life. Whenever you feel the urge to smoke, indulge yourself in your favorite activities. I love to play video games, I would start playing them, if I start to feel the urge of smoking.

I started smoking at age 14. In 1984 I had a heart attack. My heart stopped beating. They used shock paddles to restart my heart. Two weeks in intensive care followed. I learned that smoking causes fissures in arteries where cholesterol builds up and stops blood flow.

I was luck enough to survive and see my kids grow up. If you smoke, please stop as soon as possible.

Yup, smoking is not good for health. Smoking not only is injurious to health, but is dangerous for our environment too. Small kids are also getting negative health affects of the smoke of cigarettes. I have seen many smokers who just don't care about people around them.

Back