Smartphone usage

kai_uk

Our mobile phone used to be just a phone but is now like a mini computer. Apart from making phonecalls what are the main things you do with your phone?

I use it mostly for photos, games, a torch, and navigation. Also a clock if i forget my watch

Apart from making calls, I use my phone for snapping photos, making notes, and mostly browsing and using internet depended apps on it. I love my phone because it makes life easier for me and I can do so many things on the go.

True. People used to use their mobile phone for calling. Now, they can do a lot with the phone. I use my phone for checking e-mails, web browsing, texting, watching youtube, calling, and GPS. I can do so much on the phone, which I think I rely on it too much.

If your android version is above 4.4, then videos from extSDcard can't be hid. If your android version is below 4.4, and this problem still exists, please contact Leomaster.

People tend to assume the importance of looking out for this data on their phone which ranks as highly as every other aspect of their lives that requires Leo Privacy Guard.

I still use smartphones to check product barcodes while shopping

People used to use their mobile phone for calling. Now, they can do a lot with the phone. I use my phone for checking e-mails, web browsing, texting, watching youtube, calling, and GPS.

Last edited:
Back