Small vs big tablets

soughtseven1035

Do you like your tablets big or small? I personally think a 10" tablet is the way to go. Anything smaller is just an e-reader to me. My kindle was a great size, but when you get a tablet, I think it should be bigger. Amazon knows how to market their sizes into their products for sure.

Hmm yeah, it depends on the usage every person gives to each tablet.
I would prefer a bigger screen tablet to use for college/home etc.
But other people might prefer a smaller screen like the iPad mini because they want to have more mobility and use it as a small pocket laptop.

I prefer the smaller tablets. It took me a long time to warm up to tablets. I still use a laptop or a desktop for productivity, but I like tablets for when I'm on the go. I like the tablets to be small enough to fit into my large handbag. ;)

I love big tablets. (10-13 in) They give you way more room then a 7in, but then that translates into less mobility and ease of pick-up and go.

Depends on usage. For casual use while traveling i would go for a 7" tablet as it fits more easily in my bag. It's good enough for watching media and a bit of light reading but wouldn't use it as a primary device. Pinch and zoom gets annoying after a while so 10" is better for primary use.

I prefer bigger tablets (iPad vs iPad mini). Since smartphones are getting bigger anyways, it's not much of a use if my tablet is just the same size, too. It won't be long before tablets and smartphones are about the same size. If that happens, I'll still use my older bigger tablets.

Big tablets definitely, 10" is perfect for my liking. Anything less than that and I'll just stick with my smartphone.

It depends on your personal preference. I have the Samsung Note 8.0, which is a 8-inch tablet. I personally don't like a tablet that is too big or too small. I have found the Samsung Note 8.0 is the perfect tablet for me because I really like the screen size. One thing though, if this tablet has not been yet released, I would go for a 10-inch tablet. I think the 7-inch tablet is way too small for me.

Depends on usage. For casual use while traveling i would go for a 7" tablet as it fits more easily in my bag. It's good enough for watching media and a bit of light reading but wouldn't use it as a primary device. Pinch and zoom gets annoying after a while so 10" is better for primary use.

I agree. The 10-inch tablet does give flexibility for primary use. The 7-inch tablet is good for those who just use it for entertainment.

I am going to be one of those people that takes the neutral side. I prefer to have a tablet that isn't so small that I have to squint to see. Though, it has to be large enough for my daily needs. Therefore, I like my tablet to be a medium size where I can find common ground.

To me a 10 inch tablet is already pretty small. I would probably want something around that size if I had a tablet, since it would make it easier for me to read articles and such. I had a 7 inch tablet, and I never really saw the benefit of using it over my phone. The jump in size didn't contribute to anything. And to make matters worse, it was running an older version of Android than my phone, so I could literally do more on my phone than I could do on it.

What I would really like to get is not a traditional tablet, but one of those touch screen monitors with a stylus that I could use for drawing purposes. They cost several grand though, so I don't see myself getting one any time soon.

I prefer bigger tablets (iPad vs iPad mini). Since smartphones are getting bigger anyways, it's not much of a use if my tablet is just the same size, too. It won't be long before tablets and smartphones are about the same size. If that happens, I'll still use my older bigger tablets.

I agree. I cannot even imagine that smartphones and tablets will have identical sizes. I would still prefer my tablet because I don't really prefer my smartphone to be the "Only" gadget in my everyday life.

Back