Sitemap Indexing

lorenza

Hello Friends,

I have submitted sitemap for my Website which contains 12,000 URL but Still now only 3886 URL only Indexed can you tell me how to index fast the URL but there is no error in Webmaster. I also fetch the URL into the Google Fetch in Webmaster . So kindly Suggest me a way

Sitemaps are a protocol that allows the webmaster for a website to inform Google and other major search engines about URLS on a website that are available for crawling. Sitemaps allow search engines to find all of your webpages, that they might otherwise miss when indexing. The XML sitemap allows you to specify additional information about each URL

Sitemaps are a protocol that allows the webmaster for a website to inform Google and other major search engines about URLS on a website that are available for crawling. Sitemaps allow search engines to find all of your webpages, that they might otherwise miss when indexing. The XML sitemap allows you to specify additional information about each URL

XML Sitemap only indexed in our site but still 3886 url only indexed in 12000 URL??

Hello Friends,

I have submitted sitemap for my Website which contains 12,000 URL but Still now only 3886 URL only Indexed can you tell me how to index fast the URL but there is no error in Webmaster. I also fetch the URL into the Google Fetch in Webmaster . So kindly Suggest me a way

I have a fine resource for you where you can find ways to Index a New Website Quickly on Google and get this complete guide to How to Create a Sitemap & Submit to Google & Bing Webmasters

Back