simplenet.io vs hosting.uk

The mentioned hosts - simplenet.io and hosting.uk - are worthwhile.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

Look each hosting over. Decide if your need linux or windows and want to use a cpanel or cpanel alternative.

If your site is targeting one country like uk then host site in that country if not you can use any hosting company. Register domain and buy hosting for more than 1 year for seo. Make sure thier are no upgrade fees and you do not need to find coupons everytime you have to renew hosting.

Plans from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are full-featured and low cost.
The technical support at them is always great. Their prices are on the high end for the overall service, however.

I've finally found a good home with hostforweb.com wordpress hosting. I especially love their support.
The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.

I've used a lot of hosts since the early '2000's and I can say, without a doubt, that Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS is the best host I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The uptime is equally excellent as is their value for money. Highly recommend!

KVChosting.net and libertyvps.net plans are worthwhile.
Their services are blazing fast. I love it and I hope you seriously look at these hosts. The prices and services have a wide range of services and pricing depending on what your needs are.

It's up to you to decided, but I would rather choose a time-tested web host.

I signed up with centohost.com web host and everything went very smooth.
Was impressed by their uptime, speed connectivity and professionalism of their support techs.

Back