Should I Switch To Windows Phone

kilato

I'm thinking to change my mobile phone. I'm using an Android mobile phone. I want something new. Tired of using an Android. :(
What about a windows phone? Is it good ? User friendly ? What are its Ratings among people? Should i go for it ?

Personally i wouldn't bother as android does everything i need and more. Windows mobile however has improved a lot so if you feel the need the change to something else then go ahead. They are all similar now anyway, a touchscreen interface with a lot of apps.

I study your message and it took me rather well and I believe lots of this content might be helpful to all of us else. I have like all of you might have a small online site, and it builds for the style of your site. Any time you need somebody, please go to my online site to a bar .

alexleuschner.com

I wouldn't bother with Windows Phone, I used it for over a year and I couldn't wait to get my upgrade so I could go to Android, when developers create their games and apps the majority of the time they will either wait ages to release a version for Windows Phone, or a lot of the time they just won't bother releasing a version at all. Android is so much better.

On the plus side Windows Phone is moving up (slowly) and has now edged above BlackBerry.

Windows phone 3.2 per cent
Blackberry 3.1 per cent

However when you look at Android taking 51.7 per cent it's clear to see that Windows faces an uphill struggle. These figures are based on the last 3 months, so unless MS pull something amazing out of the bag i won't be switching over for a long time.

Back