shared web hosting services?

FarmOrwell

How is mechanicweb.com shared web hosting services?
Any experience dealing with them? Are they good for running ecommerce sites? Will you point me a good host?

Needless to say I have had to contact them on a several occasions and I have never been kept waiting. The techs walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible. I would STRONGLY recommend mechanicweb.com to anyone that is setting up a website.

You will make right decision to choose mechanicweb.com web host - this is why:
- CloudLinux Operating System
- LiteSpeed Web Server
- Higher Server Resources for Fast Page Load Time
- Anti-Spam and Email Deliverability
- 45 Days Money Back Guarantee

Depends on the application you are going to host. I can also recommend kvchosting.net which offer SSD based solutions. Most likely you will be interested.

Check out plans from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net as their plans are full-featured with high uptime and prices are low.
They offer a large number of services included in the packages. Excellent customer service.

I would recommend you having a look at hostingsource.com as well. They are pretty old company and have a lot of good options you can to chose from.

There are number of web hosting providers available in the market and seletion of web host is totally depends upon your requirements. There are few things you need to consider when choosing a web hosting service provider for your website such as Speed, data security, protection, reliability, technical support are the most crucial factors you need to consider while choosing a web hosting service. I would definitely recommended Asphostportal.com Hosting. Because they are best web hosting provider serving Worldwide. I am very satisfied with them. If you are not satisfied, 100% money back guarantee.

Shared accounts from hostround.uk are able to satisfy all your demands.
The uptime has been fantastic and the support staff is always responsive, polite, and helpful. The pricing has also been very satisfactory.

Back