shared hosting services? (Linux, 25 gbs of HD)

Russenberg

Require over 25 gbs of HD, 550 gbs of bandwidth. Linux
What can you say about Canspace.ca or HostingSource.com shared hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
Their pricing, server stability, customer support and speed connectivity?

Shared plans which avansit.com and libertyvps.net provide are worth every cent you pay for their services.
It's been an amazing experience. Customer support unbelievably fast. Never experienced any downtime with my websites.

Use shared plans from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com (XMAS).
They are really the best in this realm.
These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nowhere better if you're in search of an awesome web host.

Last edited:
Give hostingsource.com US web host a try. Their tech support always answers my questions within 5 minutes. And they have even given me PHP support mySQL support. I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.

Well, canspace.ca makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)
In the months that followed the support team has always answered my questions with thorough technical knowledge, making sure that even a small business customer could handle the technical advice.

I have now transferred all my hosting to Hostingsource.com US server and I am very happy and proud. recommended 100%.

Back