Shared hosting is required (budget is $10/mo)

FarmOrwell

I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer Linux hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- up to 10 USD a month
- My site's traffic (around 500 uniques a day and growing) from all over the world
Can I rely on Jumpline.com? Any info on them?

Will be glad for any recommendation.

Hello,

I would like to recommend the following Shared Hosting plan for you:

Small Business - Best Value Plan with $5.99. In this plan, they will offer the following things:

Storage Space - 30 GB
Data Transfer Limits - 100 GB
mySQL Databases - 15
Free Domain Registration - 1 Free With Annual Contract
Total Allowed Email Accounts - 500
Shared SSL - Yes
Domains (Sites) In 1 Account - Unlimited

For more details about this plan Click Here.

If you have any concern related to this, feel free to contact AccuWebHosting.com at anytime via Ticket or 24*7 Live Chat.

Last edited:
Recommendations are many, including SoftsysHosting. They have wide range of web hosting services based on Linux and Windows platform. Technical Support team highly efficient to work with

I think you need to get more reliable options to make a proper choice. As I see jnhosting.com deals are trustworthy and reliable. They have high stability and low pricing, plans are scalable and featured.

I'd like to say that thcservers.com would be good to get hosting solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

I would suggest you to check in with the services of 9CubeHosting.com . This web host provides hosting services starting from just $2.63/mo which includes
* 99.9% uptime guarantee
* 30 days money back guarantee
* Unlimited disk space
* Unlimited monthly traffic
* 24/7 technical team support
and many more. It would be a best deal for you.

I've been with many web hostings over the years and so far HostGator has been the best option for me. I pay a little over $15 for there highest package. But I'm sure they have a plan that will fit your budget. HostGator also takes pride in their support team and for good reason. I haven't had a single bad incident with there support. Grant it, you have to wait about 30 minutes to get help but hey I have never had a problem waiting in line.

Yeah ,it's good ,I like your post ,But you are charging ,I need a free hosting site for my office like my friends communicating me on Free web hosting on Windows 2012, Windows 2008R2 or Windows 2003 with instant activation available at Myasp.NET with a free support included ! even Credit cards not required.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.
The value for the money can't be beat. Jumpline.com started to offer nice special: 50% off.
Their package prices also amazed me, especially since they utilize their powered servers.

Update more 2 new Godaddy coupon codes active and latest in December 2016

FBDOME25 - 25% Off on new orders
GDBB3545C - 40% off new products of $75.00 or more

If you need to buy domains at Godaddy just only for $0.99, please visit here: Godaddy 99 cent domain active and latest today
If you need to renewal your domains and hosting at Godaddy with cheap price, please visit here: Godaddy renewal coupon active and latest
If you need to buy cheap SSL at Godaddy with special price 35% off, please visit here: Godaddy SSL coupon active and latest
If you need to buy Godaddy hosting with 85% off, or just $1/month + Free domain, please visit here: Godaddy promo code active and latest

Good luck to you

I am sure ViUX.com are able to satisfy all your needs at modest rates. They are highly reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.

check ctrlswitches.comfor fully managed shared hosting services with free cPanel, free management services at very less price.

Back