Shared account to sign up with....

YUahim

What's the best place to buy cheap and reliable shared account from?
iFastNet.com and solvps.com were advised me to try, if you were me, which way would you follow?

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

I would choose hostwinds.com ssd hosting. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.

I am sure that webhostingzone.org is trustworthy provider due to their top-notch services.
Their pricing policy is simple and flexible and support is online for 24 hours.

I vote for iFastNet.com.
All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries. Prices are competitive.

What I want to recommend to others is SolVPS.com customer service. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless.

Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME

Take a look at services from ViUX.com. They have fast servers, stable redundant network and skilled tech staff. Their prices are lowest considering their top quality.

According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

Back