Shared account to sign up with ...

Tekel

Shared plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Last edited:
Shared plans from hosting.uk and avansit.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are too good in customer support. I have had many questions about issues on which hosting companies are normally reluctant. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.

I have used Rockhoster.com hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

Accounts from hostingsource.com and avansit.com are able to satisfy all your needs.
Their service has always been impressive. I hosted on different shared hosting packages and all packages are excellent value for money and are backed by supreme uptime and speedy.

The best shared plans are available from QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D) and Avansit.com.
You know, highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.

Think that Rockhoster.com hosting will work fine for your needs.
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!

I know hostforweb.com is a nice option for getting shared hosting solutions.
I am very happy with their support and i do recommend them for anyone who looks for the best web hosting provider.

Back