Share Benefits of Social Bookmarking?

Useful Answer ..s I understand, search engines hold social bookmarks in higher regard than free directories, which appear to have a higher number of robot submissions than social bookmarks, so far... As well as pinging updates, one can use tools to send announcements to a number of social accounts at once....

I simply used social bookmarking to search for my favorite web pages with the opportunity to share a bookmark as well. It's easy and very repetitive action, surely you can manage it. Another interesting thing, it will immediately connect to your social media accounts such as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook and more. For me its fast and reliable source indeed.

You can interact with other users to share bookmarks, send comment and message on content. Therefore, you become a part of a authorise community of people sharing similar interests. It helps to increase traffic.

Social book marking sites and increase traffic to your websites, articles, blogs, hubpages, videos or any other information you would like to share online.

Pick the right niche with a good piece of content and you could see your website traffic go through the roof!
Social Bookmarking sites are the where we save our links of web page.

Lots of Benefits of social bookmarking like getting indexed quickly by search engines, but the point is you should know the proper ways of social bookmarking in order to achieve goals that you wanted, must chose right category according to your site...

I completely agree with you, even though there are various benefits of social bookmarking one need to do submission properly in order to get the desired result.

I use bookmarking mainly for building backlinks. However, as time went by, I noticed that whenever I do bookmarking in a particular day, the traffic meter for that day or the following day would increase. So, whenever I want to push traffic a bit higher (especially when we're getting low metrics) I'd do bookmarking. I don't do this more than once in a week. I don't want to spam my links online.

Back