Servers with specials? (double ram, storage or bandwidth, or discounts)

LIKEUS

I decided to create a thread where people can share their views on this or that web host offering dedicated servers with specials or discounts.
What can you say about hostingsource.com servers? I explored they started to offer special on their server (double ram, bandwidth and storage).
Will it be worth to deal with them? Any review web sites I can read true reviews about their services)?

Last edited:
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I saw nice features offered by warez-host.com - their offshore dedicated servers impressed me a lot.
20% off ALL New semi-dedicated accounts! - promo code XWH15SD - Offer valid until January 31, 2015

If you are in search of reliable fast server hosting provider you can use hostdepot.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff. Get 50% off
with coupon 6G31LDTBWL[/url]

As I have noticed Aspnix.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
You can rely on crookservers.com, they offer nice specials on dedicated servers. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

Good communication and customer service is key to a great web-host, and it has these qualities in spades.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

According to my experience hosting022.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.

Back