Server to sign up with ...

I must say that Zipservers.com is an excellent web host provider that offers affordable hosting solutions for running any kind of web sites. Seriously, i've tried many web hosts and so far, this one has been the BEST! It was very hard for me to find such a web hosting provider, they met all my specific demands.

I switched to webhost.pro dedicated servers about a year and a half ago (when my previous host absconded without warning), and I have been favorably impressed with them since day one. Their customer service is amazing even on weekends, holidays, odd hours they always respond. Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!

These hosts - hostingsource.com and legionbox.com - are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
I strongly recommend to get services of them. Also fees are very reasonable. Newcomers should try these services.

The dedicated promo is 50% discount for the first month for all Server plans.
This is noted on the page as well. https://hostingsource.com/dedicated-servers-promo/
The goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

KVChosting.net servers are good enough to sign up with.
Their prices are ultra-affordable, and their services are kind, courteous, precise and very swift.

When speaking on the phone to ZakServers.com bitcoin servers, it's a comfortable conversation. The control panel works very well. They've hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints. The only thing I wish they had was multiple domains on one account - that would save me some money.

I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and hostingsource.com provider met my demands.
Their staff also worked with me to understand how to optimize my site for search engine discovery.

All in all, I'm very pleased.

Back