Server to sign up with ...

Tekel

Comparing servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com, which plan should I have a deal with and why?

The best server for your hosting depends on what you want or need. Do you want a linux server or windows server. Do you want a dedicated server or vps servers. Are you making websites or wordpress blogs for one country than buy a server located in that country.

I like a cheap sever with no set up fees and no vat taxes. I also like cheap vps or dedicated servers that have free trial and 30 day money back guarantee.

Well just want to say that planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are very reliable and solid companies to host your web sites with.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

I am fully-satisfied with their service and highly recommend KVChosting.net dedicated servers (from $89.99/mo). I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. They are professionals and know how to keep everything working.

Services from finaltek.com and hostsailor.com are trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

If there was a way to tip for the service I've gotten from hostingsource.com customer service reps, I'd be paying for sure.
They have tremendously improved the stability of their servers after experiencing major outages.

I've been with 21st-thailand.com for about a month. So far, my experience with them have been quite positive.
Click here to see the price and features. They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Have a look at servers from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are proven to be the best.
The websites and tools are clear and easy to understand. If you need help the support team are always there and are polite, professional, helpful and so very fast!

Back