Server to sign up with ...

I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by hostingsource.com web host as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast.

I highly recommend Tzulo.com servers to those who want a stable, fast provider.

This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
Recommended 100%...

Both mentioned companies - hostingsource.com as well as hostround.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.

Servers from asvhost.com and inxy.com are worth your attention. They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

In the 8 months I've used hostingsource.com US server hosting, I can only remember 1 significant session of downtime, and that was partially my own fault because I didn't update to a new server when they asked me to. They solved all the troubles. I am happy with them.

Back