Server in USA

Servers from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are good and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
Customer support is quick and efficient. This is the reason I pay a little bit more for their hosting. Obviously these guys have been well trained and have strong product knowledge to even handle some of my stupid questions. Thanks guys.

We the VPS9.NET believe in offering the best web hosting solutions to ensure your business growth to the summit with our interminable support. We make sure that you are satisfied with our hosting services with bountiful resources and featureful tools with Industry Standard Guarantee.

Well, hostingsource.com web host has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real live person quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions.

Give HostingSource a try. It has always done a good job for us.
They answer all my questions very quickly and are patient with me. I can’t say enough good things about them and their service!

It seems to me that it will be great to widen the range of your search.
Try considering tzulo.com servers. They are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.

Think that you will make right choice if you give Hostforweb.com provider a try.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Back