Server in Germany

Kuratowski

I want to order dedicated server. These are my specifications:
- Location is Germany,
- Budget is $130/mo,
- Disk space is 500 gbs
- Bandwidth is 7 tbs
- RAM is 12 gbs
What hosts can you recommend me to look at? Any information on Swissns.ch services?
I need to choose reliable and trustworthy web host. Any suggestions please?

My recommendation is Rackend.com server deals located in Switzerland. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

I know hostsailor.com provides quality servers in Europe.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Using the right type of web site hosting service is so serious to your success. For me, QHoster.com is the best dedicated server host.
I contact them, their sales rep explained me everything and found really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team.

My suggestion is Exmasters.com server hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

There is no need to hesitate and look at any other alternatives. I believe that Swissns.ch would be the best choice if you need stable server in Germany. Mail system is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
Besides, their support is really worth it for me. Recommended.

Well, after few months with Swissns.ch i can say servers are great, and very reliable.
They helped me with setup and offer responsive ongoing support. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether.

Back