Server Hosting Recommendations?

Tallerose

Hello,
I have a forum website(invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis, 12 gb ram, 400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What host is better for getting servers at: Datapacket.net or other hosting solutions?
Any reviews please?
Thanks

Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.

I use the site to run my business and check e-mail on it everyday, and the network performance is about as fast as any of the other services out there. As for Datapacket.net pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Try considering Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions. The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy. This host seems to be geared towards the professional team and they are still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service.

The guys at Datapacket.net know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies.
There are a lot of helpful tools included that I am using for my business. Easy to get in touch with someone via Yahoo if I have a question. Good value.

Back