SEO vs SMM

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a set of ongoing best practices used for your website and blog to help you get found online via the top search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
social media marketing (SMM) is part of on-page SEO because of link building.The goal of SMM is to drive quality traffic to your website, landing pages, and blogs, to get them to engage with you, and ultimately, drive revenue with a trackable ROI. Facebook. Twitter. LinkedIn. YouTube. Google+. Instagram and now Snapchat.

SEO---- SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search inquiry. It can be done with the help of article submission, bookmarking, Blog posting etc.

Smm---- Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool.

SEO is the full form of Search Engine Optimization it is the process of improving the visibility of a website in an organic search engine result pages (SERPs), for targeted keywords or phrases.
SMM is the full form of Social Media Marketing it refers to the way you market your business across social media.

SEO---- SEO is a technique which helps search engines find and rank your site higher than the millions of other sites in response to a search inquiry. It can be done with the help of article submission, bookmarking, Blog posting etc.

Smm---- Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool.

If know you what technique i prefers to do seo for my website then let me know..

SEO - SEO or Search Engine Optimization is a collective activity or practices implemented on a website and outside the website to list the website or page in search engines results for relevant keywords.

SMM - Social media marketing (SMM) is a form of Internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. The goal of SMM is to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company increase brand exposure and broaden customer reach.

Back