Seo my site

sonnpa

Hi guys , how to google like my website ? and How to increase traffic on your site ?

:disturbed:

Lots of promotion. I would suggest get more backlinks to your site. You should post articles, on forums, social media, press releases, etc. You could also make a few videos and distribute them on sites like youtube. It all depends on how fast you want to get traffic. Are you looking for fast and quick traffic then I would go for social media sites and posting on forms and blogs that are active. If your looking to get traffic more slowly then work on ranking higher in the SERPS by slowly adding backlinks to your site and make sure to update it with new content a few times a week at least. Also it would be good for you to do some good keyword research first and also check out your competition to see how many links and other SEO stuff that they are doing so you can rank above them for better organic traffic. If you don't mind me asking what is the niche or keywords that you are trying to rank for? You don't have to go into detail but just the general niche like health or weight loss for example.

Last edited:
Hi guys , how to google like my website ? and How to increase traffic on your site ?

:disturbed:

1. Put S.E.optimized rich n clean content after researching Keyword tool on Google
2. Get as many natural links
3. Put up a blog on your site
4. Use social bookmarking sites (High PR only)

Cheers :)O

Build a website that's relevant to theme. Make it presentable. Do a through keyword research & make a good Meta tags. Do offpage SEO to generate backlinks. Share your site to Social Media websites.

Google like website which have helpful information for people, so you need make your content interesting and get more traffic.

Last edited:
Seo onpage is important, build good content, detailed and flagrant. Want more traffic then you should promote your site on social networking sites, social bookmark, forums...

Back