Selling Services on eBay

Tara

Has anyone had an experience selling services on eBay? I have been considering selling some type of service on Fiverr, but then I thought eBay might be a better place since I can charge more than $5 per service gig.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

eBay actually started a new service not so long ago for this kind of thing. If I'm not mistaken, it's called Secret Guru. I actually tried selling services on eBay before they launched the Secret Guru service but had more luck on micro-sites like Fiverr. However, as mentioned above, any micro-site you use needs to be trusted or people won't buy your services through the site. Freelance websites may also be worth a look, rather than micro-sites. I think you can also offer your services on Skill Pages. There are some micro-sites which allow you to charge more than a fiver.

Book Decor sells leather bound books by the yard for decorating purposes. Book Decor carries a large selection of leather-bound editions that can give you interior decorating ideas. They offer interior decorating ideas & home decorating ideas . And they help you, how to give the interior of your home that special look.

You may not sell the car on eBay, but you are getting national and more advertising. Potential buyers may be contacting you after the auction ends.

Back