Searching for cPanel hosting

FarmOrwell

I'm looking for a hosting solution with these specs: 15GBs - space, 160Gbs - transfer!
any experience with kvchosting.net hosting?
I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

I recommend Kvchosting.net SSD Hosting, without reservation, to anyone that asks. You simply can't fail to be delighted with the high speed, low cost and top-notch customer service they provide. The support's good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. They are available 24/7 and responsive. They have helped me with many issues.

Give kvchosting.net a try. They're really helpful and they value their customer.. They do not farm out telephone support overseas, you can get a knowledgeable rep on the line for real-time chat or very responsive email support. And great prices too. Highly recommended.

I'm sure plans from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net will meet all your needs.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Finally I signed up with kvchosting.net cheap web hosting. I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

When i asked all the necessary questions I needed and Greenwebpage.com support answered it politely i've decided to get an account. after i purchased an account (while we are talking) they then set it up the account immediately. Highly recommend them.

Deals from rockhoster.com and luxhosting.lu can be tried to meet all your needs, the OP.
Great value for the money and great service when I need it. Highly recommend.

Back