Search Engine Submission

Michael

Search Engine Submission is to submit sites to Search Engines. This is helpful for newly launched sites to give a ping to search engine robots to crawl and get fast indexing of site in Search Engine database.

You can find many free sites on the internet for Search Engine Submission, but it it not really required these days as the spiders will find you as long as you are getting backlinks, but it is always worth the effort for a beginner to do Search Engine Submission

It helps to have a strong pagerank site under your belt that you can link from. I think nowadays it might be sufficient to simply drop a link on twitter to get indexed- (although I'm not certain about that- would be interested in hearing someone else's opinion).

Search engine submission is definitely important for any websites. I submitted my website and website site map to over hundreds of search engine at just one click using search engine visibility service from XnYnZ.com It was very useful for me.

There are many online tools that does search engine submission like entireweb, freewebsubmission and isubmit. You should also use robot text file on your site to help search engines crawl your site.

Back