Samsung Series 5 ultrabook 13.3 Review

Technology_Enth

Planning to change my notebook and i have seen many of the new ones and the Ultrabook from Samsung series 5 is what i am thinking to buy. Before i go ahead with my purchase i would like to have a review from other users of the this forum community. Specially if any body already using this ultrabook please let me know about you thoughts about this ultrabook. What about the speed and over all working of samsung series 5 13.3 ultrabook and how is the screen resolution of the ultrabook.

The other thing i am specially interested to know about this series 3 ultrabook is the noise of the fan. Is it quite or does the fan make a lot of noise. Thanks you in advance for sharing.

My college fellow have Samsung series 5 ultrabook and he brings it to to school some times. If you want my review then i would have to tell you that I really like that it looks pretty cool and very light weight and i will like to have one for me when i will have enough money in my account.

My cousin has it.

He says he loves it due to the fact that it is pretty light and can bring it anywhere.

Its pretty quiet to I believe.

My school individual have Samsung arrangement 5 ultrabook and he brings it to class some times. On the off chance that you need my audit then i would need to let you know that I truly like that it looks quite cool and light weight and i will get a kick out of the chance to have one for me when i will have enough cash in my record.

Back