Samsung launched galaxy s4

rashidckk

Samsung Galaxy S4 is available in Indian market now. The hype was so high before its release. Now we all want to know whether it keeps up the expectations. We may have to wait some more time to get the experiences of users. Here follows the highlights of Samsung Galaxy S4.
- 5 Inch Super AMOLED Full HD
1080p Display
- Exynos 5 Octa Core Processor
- Android 4.2.2
- LTE
- HSPA+
- WiFi
- NFC
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 16/32GB Onboard Memory
- MicroSD Slot (Up To 64GB
Support)
- 13MP Camera
- Floating Touch
- 2600 MAh Battery

The Galaxy S4 looks like a great device. It's probably the best smartphone out right now.

I've decided not to buy one (yet), though. I have an S3 and I don't think the upgrade is worth the €600/€700.

Hello dear!nice topic i like that topic.The Galaxy S4 looks like a great device and have a great touch.I also used this cell phone last week.It has a lot of features as compare to the other companies sets.I agree with you.So it is available in the market at a cheaper rate.

I to came around the mobile and its specification my dought is how could some middle class person try to get one for their personal use

Samsung Galaxy S4 boasts quite a lot of hardware improvement but the software features introduced are quite useless.
It is not worth at all to upgrade from S3 to S4 although if someone wants to buy a new phone, it is quite a good one.
Another comparable one is HTC One.

Back