Right server to sign up with ...

Twot

QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with only one, so what would you do being in my place?

Use servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com as they are proven to be the best.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

Both companies - QHoster.com and Legionbox.com - are reliable enough to sign up with.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

You'd better choose QHoster.com servers. They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai) and more. Many webmasters appreciate their hosting services.

The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January.
Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS

I have had no issues with QHoster.com at all and have moved three other client's website to them. They may be a few dollars more expensive, but certainly worth it.

Back