Responsive Web Designs

iquallsama

Hello there,

Responsive websites are developed to deliver the content and appearance based on screen dimensions that can be handled by all the devices like desktop, mobile, iPhone, tablet etc.

Feel free to ask make your web site as a responsive/ mobile friendly
i-quall.com

Thanks you all for your suggestion.

It is very necessary that your site is mobile friendly/Responsive,
because now a days day by day increasing the ration of mobile users for purchase online.

i-quall.com

Really nice content ... Admin... Have great information I contribute with your experienced... I hope you post again soon. I am very happy to leave a comment for this post, which really put honest information...

Like now website is not professional without responsive design. So, responsive website design is must imperative to run any business in online. Because in a moment users can get happy while look at this site. But, why I was created my website from ARM Info Tech web Development Company. As a result, they offer unique responsive web design for increase my business.

Yeah mainly it is based on the CSS and with this we can check he website on PC,tablet and also on mobile because firstly the website make and then it will take to the second step to see its responsiveness in different widths like mobile,tablet and computer.For help in making design,to rank your site,to check keywords and to build keywords try http://checkedsitelist.com.It helps me a lot.I like it as well.

Last edited:
Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from desktop computer monitors to mobile phones)

Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices like mobiles,tabs etc...

Responsive design is a web design approach aimed at creating sites that provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices.

The purpose of responsive design is to have one site, but with different elements that respond differently when viewed on devices of different sizes. some web designing company in Kerala offers excellent responsive web designs. Responsive sites use fluid grids. All page elements are sized by proportion, rather than pixels. So if you have three columns, you wouldn’t say exactly how wide each should be, but rather how wide they should be in relation to the other columns.

Back