Recommend me some reliable and trusted web hosts?

FarmOrwell

Bellow is my wants... Tell me something reliable and trusted. Reseller hosting provider won't accepted. My budget 10$> per month. I can increase budget after 3 month. And I am looking for long term hosting where monthly payment is accepted (I will pay yearly after 5-6 month).

HOSTING CALCULATION
50-60 GB/month Browsing Bandwidth.
400GB/month Bandwidth for music storage.
30GB Space for music storage.
1GB more Space for script+image storage.
256 MB ram (I will run 2 WordPress in one site with - 4-5 plugin+another 4-5 plugin default with theme)
2 Database
1ftp ac

Any info on Tzulo.com server hosting? Are they reliable?
Alternatives please for comparison?

I'm hosting two websites at Tzulo.com cloud hosting and I have never had a problem. Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

Without a doubt, the best thing about Tzulo.com is their support, I've never came across another provider that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can.

Prepay 2 months get 3rd month free.
Prepay 10 months get 12months of service for free.

I went for the annual business option, and I got started within minutes of purchasing the plan.
Tzulo.com is the host you can trust!

The speed is amazing, very reliable, the support is fantastic (we needed a server reset, they done it within 20 minutes), the price is great! I have been using tzulo.com web hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. They give you all the control you need.

Back