Recipe for SEO

luifranc

What is your recipe when you do SEO? Like how much time do you spend social networking in a day? How much backlinks do you work on in day or week?

Most of the time its just creating backlinks actually after editing few tags like h1, meta descriptions and keywords. The rest would be creating articles to update my blog for the regular readers, these help SEO my site even with just a little update can do great impact to the search engine especially for the blogs.

I am not that much of a SEO guy but I spend around one hour daily in the first week of the site and then less and less. Of course, at the beginning I buy a SEO package as I am not a good keyword and niche researcher.

Funnily enough, I've had better results since I stopped doing any active SEO. I used to put in time every day creating links, babbling on social media, commenting, posting and all that stuff. Then one day I got fed up with not seeing much difference and stopped: instead, I concentrated on enjoying my sites, producing content or posting stuff and thinking "forget SEO, can't be bothered".

Almost all my sites shot up by two page ranks, traffic suddenly became regular (and improved) and ad revenue went up.

Maybe it was just a coincidence but I'm pretty happy and I haven't bothered with any SEO since!

Do proper On Page optimization of your site such as improve site architecture, improve site speed and optimize HTML Tags.
Optimize Content with Keywords.
Build quality backlinks on relevant theme high PR sites.
Be active on Social media and also share links on Social Networking sites.

My recipe is article submission and forum posting. I write articles for my blog, so it's fairly simple to write for other websites, the good thing about it is that I don't have to put much effort since it's not mine. If they're interested, they can check out my website, and visit around, and potentially comment and read my articles. Forum posting is also very effective for me, I like building a reputation first, and then advertising my blog link in my signature.

My seo formula consists of writing a useful and quality content with targeted keywords, and creating backlinks. Content is really the driving force that drives traffic to your website. I take time to optimized my primary keywords with related keywords through LSI. For backlinks, I try forum posting, blogging from Blogger and Weebly with anchor text links that point to my site.

The basic concept of SEO is to do online promotion of website using various on page and off page SEO techniques but social n/w sites is very good source to attract potential customers for the site across the world but for that one should have strong social IQ and I have maintain it very good by spending my valuable time.

I spend most of my day creating new content. Honestly, I don't pay much attention right now about backlinking and social media marketing. I'm focusing on creating high quality content for my sites and when I feel I have enough, then I would start to make a presence on social media sites. I also don't like creating backlinks myself. I want my link profile to be as natural as possible.

More often than not its simply making backlinks really in the wake of altering few labels like h1, meta portrayals and watchwords. The rest would be making articles to overhaul my online journal for the consistent perusers, these help SEO my website even with only a little redesign can do incredible effect to the internet searcher particularly for the web journals.

Back