Reading Books On Your Device

DrRipley

I'm always bothered by reading books or comic books on my tablet or phone. I still prefer buying the physical copy of what I want to read and having the actual book in my hands. I would still prefer to stare at paper all day instead of a screen. Is there anyone out there who feels the same way? I'm just afraid that one day they might stop printing books altogether and just focus on digital products. Do you think this will happen?

Tablet is the future though so you might as well get use to it. I myself don't like reading on tablet but since I get to download few of them so I might just read them while staying in a place where there is no connection.

Last few days, me and my friends went to a beach and so when we're about to rest I started reading my "how to earn online ebook" seem good way to pass time :D

Reading books on devices gives you the portability that you may not have otherwise. Its harder for me to take a book with me everywhere I go but my phone or tablet is a must have everywhere I go. Its convenient for me to just open up my tablet and continue reading where I left off and in some way it actually encourages me to read more. Its the future so im going along with it.

I really enjoy reading. I like to read actual books, but my iPad does pretty well with e-books and the kindle app. The large screen allows me to read easily and the fact that the Retina screen on the iPad is so nice, also compliments the reading. If you have a smaller device, then reading on it might be a little harder, but something like an iPad or an iPad mini maybe, is nice for reading.

I'm always bothered by reading books or comic books on my tablet or phone. I still prefer buying the physical copy of what I want to read and having the actual book in my hands. I would still prefer to stare at paper all day instead of a screen. Is there anyone out there who feels the same way? I'm just afraid that one day they might stop printing books altogether and just focus on digital products. Do you think this will happen?

I think that's always a possibility. With everyone shifting towards a "greener" economy, they may very well attempt to rid of things like comics and such. No matter how high-def the resolution on my tablet is, nothing beats comics from the Sunday paper!

I have a friend who runs a book store he still believes that in the next 50 years he will still have buyers for his books. Personally I think reading on devices depends on the type of content. If you are reading for fun then there is no problem with it. But when it comes to students preparing for exams then having a physical copy is important.

This is one thing I'm not fussed with on a tablet, I don't know why. I can read articles, long articles on a tablet but when it comes to a book I can't seem to be bothered. I'd rather have a physical book!

I hate reading from a small tablet screen, i don't mind reading from a large monitor but i can't carry around a 20" tablet! It is useful for traveling though as you can fit a lot more into a tablet so entertainment will last longer. When i finish reading newspaper i can always rely on my tablet for extra reading.

Back