RapidDedi server deals

Kuratowski

Hello there!
Please help me to define a host that is good at providing performance stable dedicated servers?
I think of having a deal with RapidDedi.com, do you know them?
Have you got a personal experience with them?
Thanks in advance.

Well, I never heard about them. Do you have any specific needs? What is the configuration? Have you compared it with any other hosting provider?
Check Dedicated hosting offers page you may find many hosting services with good reviews and affordable hosting plans. for best and reliable Dedicated servers I prefer scopehosts.com.

To my mind RapidDedi.com would definitely meet your demands. Their servers are properly maintained and optimized for best performance and stability. Support is skilled.

I'd advise you to use servers from time-tested hosts, I mean hostsailor.com and cloud.co.za.
Their dedicated server hosting is suitable for high demanding customers who need the root access, install their own applications on the server or resell the web space to their clients.

Servers from cloud.co.za are worth your attention.
Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.
Servers are well-balanced and plans are full-featured.

I am using RapidDedi.com and so far no regrets! Uptime is perfect, service is decent. Their exceptional support that I have received has helped me lot and servers are powerful.

You can trust RapidDedi.com that are worthwhile. Uptime is high and prices are reasonable. There are a lot of useful resources in their plans which help to run projects smoothly and reliably.

Back