qhoster.com vs rockhoster.com

Twot

Shared accounts from rockhoster.com and qhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to stick to the best one for hosting a forum, so which way is better to follow?

Go ahead and give rockhoster.com a try. It's satisfying to be able to quickly handle the technical side of hosting my site and remain focused on improving the content. More 'heavy duty' support issues are handled via email and I have always received a reply within 24 hours.

Here, I would suggests some tips to choose the best web hosting provider. While searching for web hosting service providers, the first thing you should be remembered that what features you get at what price. Also, check the customer reviews and customer support. Because support is the most important term in web hosting services.

If your hosting a forum for a certain area or country use hosting that has servers located there. Some hosting companies offer free trial and money back guarantee. I also like to buy hosting in countries that do not have vat taxes.

If you read reviews make sure to read ones that also have bad reviews instead of all good ones.

I thought of moving to other hosts but QHoster.com service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime. Good support knowledge. Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.

Plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

It happened so that I have been with Rockhoster.com for a wile now and i have found there customer service very good so far. They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.

Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.

Pretty good shared hosting solutions in the USA are offered by Hostforweb.com team.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

For service and support I give QHoster.com a 10/10 and I highly recommend them. It should also be noted that I started out on a custom package after talking with sales and eventually worked my way up to one of their normal plans so if you need a custom plan talk to them as they will probably be able to work with you.

Back