QHoster.com vs Luxhosting.lu

I can express the point that QHoster.com is reliable ssd host. Is a little expensive in comparison with other hosting sellers, but it is very very difficult to find elsewhere such a support service. For us this is the principal aggregate value. Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

I've been with QHoster.com for over 6 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

These hosts - QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu - are well-balanced and cheap.
Never have any downtime either! Pleasure to work with these guys.

I'm very happy with QHoster.com and would both recommend their hosting services to friends and use them to host client's websites. Great customer service. Their live chat is very responsive. They addressed my problem and solved it diligently and accurately.

QHoster Luxhosting vps hosting eu vps server

You can use any eu vps hosting. We offer cheap vps servers located in mutiple countries in the eu. The 2 companies listed are rated well and one is used in luxembourg domain registration and for vps luxembourg. You can regster the domain name any where and host your sites with any cheap eu hosting company you like. Just make sure the hosting company has severs located where they have mutiple t1 lines and back up power so your vps hosting does not go down often and is reliable. Make sure to always register domain names for more than one year search engines look at this when they list and rank your websites.

Last edited:
Both QHoster.com and Luxhosting.lu companies are worth trying.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Lots of useful features are included in QHoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting plans.
Great Host and very reliable. All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you, OP.

Back