Product to Promote on Amazon

mighty-quite

I am running amazon amazon affiliate program and am trying to promote different products of amazon but till now there is little success. I will give it a shot for few more months and see if can get any success as an amazon affiliate. I am in doubt right now that the products i am trying to promote are not hot selling and may be that is the reason of my not being able to get any success.

My question from you guys is that which products promotion perform best out of those i am mentioning below.
1. High Prices products or low price products.
2. High price products with low competition.
3. Low price products with high competition.

I am really curious about the above questions in my mind and would appreciate if some experienced affiliate from amazon making decent money from their websites can comment on this topic and can guide me so that i can make future strategy form monetizing the websites from Amazon Affiliate program.

To be honest I only go for high price products with both high and low competition. Someone may be on your website looking for a low competition product and you may also have a high competition product on your website as well. Sometimes based on your article for the products, you can sway someone into buying the higher priced and high competition product instead. If you are a newbie I would recommend going for strictly low competition products.

Back