Problems With HTC/Android

androl

I have a HTC Desire S, which is obviously an Android smartphone, and have been using it to surf the internet and carry out work on websites and things like that, but there does seem to be issues with doing so. What I have found is that I cannot find a suitable browser for Android which works properly on the websites I use - some browsers work with some websites, but those same browsers won't work with other websites. I am yet to find a browser which I can use suitably for all of them and that means having several browsers installed. I have also noticed, though, that people using Samsung smartphones don't seem to have this problem. Is it a problem with Android in general, or is it just a problem with HTC phones?

Can you give more details? I personally use Chrome Beta and it works with everything I have tried so far.

Can you give more details? I personally use Chrome Beta and it works with everything I have tried so far.

I've tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera (both Mini and Classic), Dolphin and many other browsers that I can't remember the names of. Actually, I think I've tried every browser currently available for Android. But not one of those browsers will work with all the sites I use. Opera may work with certain sites but then I'll go to a different site to find that it won't let me log in or the page won't display properly or the buttons won't work, and I then have to use a different browser to access the site. It's like I have to use specific browsers for specific sites. There are some websites which won't work with any of the browsers. It's very annoying.

Back