Powerful server with DDoS Protection?

Djons

Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection in the USA.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
I am thinking to try Gigapros.com dedicated server hosting. Does it accept Bitcoin? Any comments on this web host?

So , if you have any suggestions , please write me

Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Gigapros is the host you can rely on.
My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer. Good pricing for dedicated servers - $69month.
Have had no issues.

I recommend GTHost.com web host for those who are looking value-for-money instant server hosting services.
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.

The dedicated servers are sold with set specs but with Rightservers.com i found they had better processors. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
Pricing is fair for the service and support respond is fast. You can call 24 7 days a week and someone will there to help you.

Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com are worth trying.
These guys talk the talk and they walk the walk. They appear to genuinely care and understand the value and importance of their customers.

Very happy with my switch to SSD CLOUD. WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point. Support also been very good and quick to respond. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one.

Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They do not oversell their resources. They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.

Back