Portable Movie-Multiplex and Gaming Buttoned up with Virtual Reality Headset

Jay Viradiya

The past had formerly predicted for portable movie multiplex in the mode of Virtual reality headset. Technology with its inexhaustible creativity had dreamed to bring these amusing comforts to its consumers a few years ago, and finally virtual reality headsets like Oculus Rift, Google Glass and Sony TMZ-H2 were launched.

But now it’s not just about watching movies and favorite shows with these headsets; the desires of consumers are bumped to add functionalities like playing 3-D games as well as watch 3-D movies. Imagine a headphone on your head turn’s into 60 feet 3-D screen after pulling it down to your eyes. Yes “The Avegant Glyph”.

An excellent product for those in small accommodations. I just read that Facebook has invested (purchased) in a virtual reality company that makes those VR headsets. Perhaps this is going to be the next big thing - i am looking forward to it!

Virtual reality is really future, no it will bring new innovation in the life...As an IT professional I really do see lot of lot of innovation coming in next few year....Google glass is also great innovation....

It is actually a very good product and we have another good product JUmping Tweety.The main character is the cute blue birdie which tends to jump from one tree to the another and crossing the hurdles of tree’s is just like an obstacle for the birdie and the players are the angels for her as they are going to help the tweety to fight the obstacle coming her way and moving forward. While helping the tweety crossing trees, you would be offered a medal at the end of each session depending upon the score. Using this traditional medal plan renders the reward system understandable to non-gamers and brilliance after this mindset was that it was also such a challenge that it gave players a feeling of achievement whenever they managed to clear an in-game obstacle.

Back