plusplushosting.net vs solvps.com

YUahim

Tell me please which host would you have a deal with - plusplushosting.net vs solvps.com?
I appreciate any input.
Thanks.

Is their support center outsourced? Where is it located?

I like SolVPS ssd web hosting solutions. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
These guys know how to keep their clients 100% satisfied and happy using hosting service without any headaches.
Recommended.

I'd recommend you to use VPS account from reliable and decent hosts like hostingsource.com and hostafrica.co.za.
Their VPS accounts are composed in the web master-friendly way, using them you have no issues with the running of the IT business.
Prices are competitive!

I know Kvchosting.com is delivering really solid solutions with no hiccups. After they've moved to new DC their servers became blazing fast. Highly recommend to check them out.

In order to compete in the market, most web hosting companies are already offering affordable web site hosting plan.

For me, SolVPS.com would be the best. It is super reliable ssd based web hosting provider.
Uptime is (nearly) 100%. You know, I've encountered a few small hick-ups in the last 9 months but in fact I haven't encountered any problems during the last 5 months.

Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am a webmaster.

Highly recommend SolVPS to anyone!
Very kind, easy to work with, and exceptional service and value.
Great satisfaction and reliability. Highly recommended.

If I were you, I would better choose Plusplushosting.net cloud vps hosting solutions. They are not just VPS but amazon style cloud server arrays with SSD drives and in the same datacenter as amazon host their servers. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

Back