Please help-cannot access website from my network

scarlett

hi all im having an issue i have a website and email im hosting on my server everything was working well but yesterday i was not able to access that website anymore.

if i try to browse the site i get "server DNS address could not be found." if i try to ping it i get could not find host. the funny thing is all other website on my server with same server ip works fine only this one.

the other thing is i have set up email in outlook for that domain let say domainx.com.

if i try to browse domainx.com cannot access it but in outlook*[email protected]*i can send and receive email without a problem.

its not just from my pc but other devices laptop ,ipad. but only on my phone i can access the site and ping it using ping tools all connect on same network.

anyone from other network can access the site just fine.

Is it possible that maybe your isp is blocking your access to that site? if you have your mobile connected to your wifi, disconnect it and use the cellular network and see if you can access the site that way, this will let you know if your isp is actively blocking that site.

Back