php website host

Baylor

I would like to know about the best place to host php website with mysql db.
My friend recommended me absolutehostings.com but I still hesitate to be or not to be.
Any experience with this host? So, what can you suggest me to look at?

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like DemonTech.net
Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features. Check out their discounts: demontech.net/hosting-coupons/

Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.
Can recommend QHoster.com hosting. Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website. Try considering keenweb.co.uk web hosting deals. This web hosting provider is really flexible and their team know how to keep everything working and running efficiently.

Well, smart-web-host.com comes to mind, used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time, you will be pleased.

I think you should broaden the range of your search. You can go with Home - Stratus4, LLC
As far as the up-time. It is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.

How much money you can spend for a php hosting?

Most of providers use php and you can look at offer section of this forum.

Honestly, I never heard about the web hosting provider you mentioned. I think you should explore some more options as there are huge number of excellent web hosts providing top notch web hosting services. Google will be best place to search their hosting performance and assess technical support.

If you want alternative web host to compare, I will recommend you AccuWebHosting,....one of the most trusted, reliable Web host with responsive technical support. AccuWebHosting.com provides exhaustive web resources at most affordable prices. All shared Hosting plans are backed up by 99.99 % up-time guarantee and fully managed support.

https://customerlobby.com/reviews/10...webhostingcom/

I know that with hosting from Ir-hosting.com servers everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

As an alternative option I find ViUX.com to be a reliable host with priceless customer service. Their tech support is available 24/7 and I usually get a reply within 7-20 minutes of opening a ticket

Back